Computer Lab/ Laptop Use Policy
1) iZone Cart C: 30 laptops
2) Neverware Cart 1: 24 laptops
3) Neverware Cart 2: 16 laptops
4) iPad Cart: 12 iPads
5) Computer Lab: 30 computers
6) Library: 5 computers
7) iZone Cart A: 30 computers- (in 104 for iZone class)
8) iZone Cart B: 30 computers- (in 108 for iZone class)
All students, teachers and staff are responsible for following the NYCDOE Internet Use Policy. Click this link for more information.
Computer Use Policy:
1) Send an email to Matthew Kelly at least 24 hours in advance with the following information:
A. Classroom number/teacher name
B. Specific Cart Request
C. Periods/Days cart needed
2) Mr. Kelly will respond to the email promptly with regards to the request and/or available options.
3) Mr. Kelly will deliver the cart with the keys for the cart.
4) Teachers will disseminate the computers and log the computer used by the student (with any additional notes about the laptop condition) with the black binder located at the top of the cart.
5) Laptops are to be collected before the completion of the period and placed back in the appropriate slot, turned off, and plugged back into the charger.
** Please email Mr. Kelly with questions regarding computer use at BLHS**